Best Hotel in Bangalore near Airport
Delight in intuitive service, comfort and a personalised touch; qualities you will only find at Hyatt Bangalore MG Road, where we await you with a warm welcome. The hotel offers a wide range of luxury or business services for our guests, such as limousine service, 24-hour room and reception service, secure parking facilities as well as an extensive Business Centre, providing secretarial support and office equipment rental. The hotel’s concierge is also on hand to discuss what is happening in town and to assist with car hire in order to make the country’s attractions that much more accessible.
Hyatt Bangalore MG Road looks forward to your visit, and to making sure that your stay is truly comfortable and enjoyable.
Bangalore is the capital of the Karnataka state and is India’s third most populous city. Bangalore is known as the Silicon Valley of India because of its position as the nation's leading IT exporter. A demographically diverse city, Bangalore is a major economic and cultural hub and the second fastest growing major metropolis in India.
The official currency of India is the Rupee (INR).
Kannada is the official language in Karnataka and Hindi is the official language of India, although English is widely spoken.
Bangalore Time Zone
GMT +5.5 hours.
Telephone calling code
The international calling code for India is +91, followed by 80 for Bangalore.
- 143 contemporary guestrooms, including four suites
- Spa featuring body treatments and scrubs
- Fitness Centre open 24 hours
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Concierge service with local city tips/multilingual staff
- Business centre with work stations and private meeting room
- Limousine, car rentals and excursions on request
- 217.61 square metres (2,342.2 square feet) of flexible meeting space
- 24-hour Room Service
- Airport limousine service on request; charges apply
- Currency exchange
- Doctor on call
- Sightseeing tours
- Major credit cards accepted
- Multilingual hotel staff
- Valet car parking
- 24-hour laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Babysitter on request
- Secretarial services
- Courier services
Hyatt Bangalore MG Road offers physically-challenged guests a range of facilities to ensure ease of access and comfort. There is one room designed especially for physically challenged guests, which includes the following facilities:
- Wheelchair-accessible doors
- Audible smoke alarms
- Roll-in showers
- Bathroom grab rails
- Accessible sink and vanity area
- Accessible bathroom towel rack
- In-room check-in
- Guest services officer available on call
- Safety and Security team on hand for assistance
The Business Centre offers the latest technology for guests – an “office away from the office” – and can assist with a range of meeting facilities, as well as:
- Two day-lit boardrooms
- Binding and lamination services
- Broadband Internet access
- Secretarial services
- E-mail/Internet services
- Courier service
To see a full list of Business Centre services and tariffs, please contact the Business Centre team, who will be more than happy to assist you.
Stay connected during your stay with us. See below for the types of Internet access available at Hyatt Bangalore MG Road.
- Standard internet access is complimentary
- High-speed wired/wireless access for 24 hours: INR 700 plus 24.36% tax
- High-speed wired/wireless access
- For 4 hours wired/ wireless connection - Rs.750+24.36% tax – per connection
- For 8 hours wired/ wireless - Rs.1200+24.36% tax – per connection
- Standard internet access is complimentary for all the in-house guets
- High-speed wireless access for 1 hour: INR 200 plus 24.36% taxes
Note: Taxes are subject to change as per government regulations.
Maps & Directions
- 12° 58' 53.2999"N
- 77° 37' 9.17" E
From Bangalore International Airport
- Head towards BIAL Road. Continue straight and go across two roundabouts.
- Take the slip road onto AH 43/Bangalore Hyderabad Highway/NH7.
- Pass Indian Oiland and turn left. Then turn right and take the first right, followed by the first left.
- Pass Karnataka Bank and turn left onto Ali Asgher Road.
- Turn right onto Infantry Road, pass the Police Comissioner Office and turn right at Novell Tissues Pvt Ltd, onto Queens Road.
- Pass M Chinnaswamy Stadium, then turn left at A S Computers onto MG Road.
- Pass Karnataka Wireless Headquarters (on the left) then turn left onto Old Madras Road.
- Pass McDonalds on the left, then take another left after Lido Mall. Hyatt Bangalore MG Road is adjacent to Lido Mall.
Parking for Physically-Challenged Guests
Designated spaces are available close to the hotel’s main entrance for physically-challenged guests.
Distances by car to main transportation hubs
- Bangalore International Airport, 38 kilometres, 75 minutes
- Bangalore Domestic Airport, 38 kilometres, 75 minutes
- Bangalore Railway Station, 8 kilometres, 35 minutes
- Bangalore City Centre, 0.5 kilometres, 5 minutes
- The hotel’s multilingual concierge team will be pleased to help with any ground transfers.
- Limousine airport transfers from Bangalore International Airport are available at a rate of INR 3150 (inclusive of all taxes) per car per way (price is subject to change)
The souvenir shop, located on the fourth floor, offers a variety of traditional Indian souvenirs for a memorable gift to take home from Bangalore.
Open daily from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Experience the freshly made authentic Lunch served in a four layered "Dabba"
Celebration Sunday Brunch
The Celebration Sunday Brunch at Lido is a perfect antidote for a hectic week and an eventful Saturday night.
Indulge in a poolside dinner buffet
Indulge in an arry of fine salads, soups, delicious starters, scrumptious main courses and decadent desserts!
Stay Social with Hyatt and follow us on social media
Tell your experience and share your photos with us and other guests on social media.
Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Book Now or call +91 80 4936 1234